This is a privately funded ministry. No government funds can be used,
so the only way this ministry can happen is if YOU graciously help us.
Ways to Partner with CLC:
- Individual Giving- You can do a monthly, quarterly, yearly, or one time gift.
- Put on Church budget – Put CLC on your local missions budget
- Sunday School Class sponsors a student a month – have a Sunday School or Small group sponsor a child for $50 a month.
We are a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization
“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, what ever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.” Matt. 25:40
Fill a student’s tummy, bring his friend to Jesus!
These students will be paving the way for CLC to operate during the school day for an elective credit. Then, many other students will take the course because it is available to them and they heard it was a great class.
You can sponsor a breakfast or a snack as a church, a Sunday school group, or as a family. Sponsor weekly, biweekly, monthly, or just as a one time service. If you will be gracious enough to bring the breakfast or snack to us, we will be happy to set it up and feed the students. The breakfast will need to arrive at Oxford Baptist church by 7:40 AM. Snacks can be delivered between 2:20 and 3:30 p.m. to First Baptist Church. Please contact Stacy Guerrero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your generosity and service to the King![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Ways to Serve in CLC:
- Sponsor a breakfast – This could be a church, a Sunday school group, a business or an individual family (weekly, biweekly, or monthly … Or even a one time thing)
- Administrative – help plan banquets and fundraisers.
Volunteer Sign Up
To make this ministry happen we need many resources.
Here are some items listed below:
- Use of Church vans/shuttle buses
- Provide Bibles
- Donate Office supplies/School Supplies
- Teacher Desks/ White boards/ Computers/Projectors
- Paper products such as plates, napkins, cups, plastic ware, and trashbags